Sunday, May 17, 2009

Midnight Bandwidth


hi buddies

How do i say it. From today on, if i don't mention anything about my waking up, take it for granted that i burnt the midnight bandwidth !

Hey, that's a great term, don't you think !
"Midnight Bandwidth". Let me guess. This post's title is dynamically changed to it.

I downloaded great scenarios and maps for AOM. Umtimate obsessiveness. But i love it this way. Know why ?

It is this feeling that makes me enjoy the day, and also makes me sick of the game so much that i dont play it again. To my advantage. This is a very common strategy i employ. Some of you might find it strange, but it works out quite well for me !

My parents attended a marriage in a friend's home, but i and bro played till we got frustrated to max. I even went to the extreme, and Deleted AOM. I said..DELETED.

But then what did i do ? I foolishly opened One Piece manga that i had downloaded a long time ago, and started reading it. Crazy me !

But Luffy's even crazy, the protagonist in One Piece. Great creativity in the series though !

I plan to unveil my photographic manipulation techniques tomorrow , after a lot of tutorials in noon, and you can find my finished works in my picture blog on the 19th.

So good night. Sleep well (not oversleep)
Bye Bye.

P.S I fixed the second cooler in the house, and i have it all for myself.Working heaven at the bedside ! Bye now !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life