Saturday, May 16, 2009

LOTR , AOM ... going too much to the fantasy side of life !


Hi friends.

Thinking i woke up as usual at 2.30 ?
Nah !
I woke up at 8.. nearly 13 hrs of sleep. Fully recharged ! I managed to switch on the internet daringly, stop all downloads, and log into my online life.

I opened my various accounts ( social networking, you know ! ) , responded to queries and friends , and turned internet off. I again started AOM , wasted my time for it, ( but what to do ..it is an obsessive game ) and finally quit at 4.

Gosh ! What am i doing with my holidays. I managed to read some CAT stuff, then switched back to Flash, and tried creating a banner. Bah..Boring lot. I didn't have enough stock photos to make a good one!

If this goes on, i am definitely gooing to waste holidays. But wait. I forgot to say one more thing. I started LOTR again, reading the book.

LOTR ..Lord of the rings, for god's sake. 1000 pages fat ! And next in line is the accidental series from Dakota cassidy.
Though i claimed to start it a few days ago, i never made it through more than 3 pages. That itself contained a lot of vulgarity. But that's the author's style ,i guess.Let me read a few chapters and pass my Judgment !

Bowenpally thop went to his home yesterday, hope he brings me the reliance sim ! Waiting eagerly for the shitty sim that gives me pretty offers !

So long for today.

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life