Monday, May 18, 2009

Cricket...photoshop..and still in One Piece


Hi friends

I browsed till 3.30, when my mom scolded me for spoiling my health. I had to surrender to the threats, pretended to switch off my laptop, (but it was still running) and went meekly.

I turned off the lights and slept till 5.30, then happily found many songs finished downloading.
Notable among them are 21st century breakdown(by GreenDay) , Red Hot Chilli Peppers (thats the band name dudes !) and some songs of Beyonce.

I detest rock,pop etc , but the ones i heard were not in that ' outrageous' category. Not likable either. Especially that Beyonce stuff. They were wacky..

Then i started w3schools, concerned that i had to complete my mini project. I still have to create flash banners , design the web pages, create an ajax chat client, and integrate it in my project.

But first, i had to finish the few remaining One Piece Manga episodes.

I read them quickly, and then remembered I had to play cricket with my friends.
I hurriedly cooked 2 omlettes, hot and spicy, and ate them.

The weather was surprisingly cool, and my friend came right to my house to pick me up. I quickly got down, got on his bike, picked up anoter friend on the way, and drove off to the ground.

It was a multitude of pitches, none of them physically separated of course.
One team's fielder was in others territory( as if they existed) ... nevertheless, it was quite interesting to play the matches.
I finally began sweating from the effort, nearly an year and a half since i last played with them.

All this happened by 9.15. Racha Racha dropped me near st.no 8, and i reached home by 9.40. I had a quickie shower, sat down infront of the lappie, and started tutorials. Today, i was a bit serious in reading, and managed to complete the template creation part of it( learning ).

As i said earlier, i started Photoshop , read through a lot of tutorials, and SLEPT !

Again from 2.30 to 4.30 in the afternoon, i slept. And i woke up from Basha's call.
And i have decided to go to College tomorrow ! Just for checking out the situation on Mohanty n his ideas abt our mini project.

Then i worked on photoshop, started tutorials on css again, got the impulse to write the blog, and here I am.

SO the remainder of the day, ie .. from 7.30 pm, will be nothing but an event in the history ( nice story.... will write later..maybe tomorrow)

BuhBye. I plan to devote this time to my photo manipulative soul.

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life