Friday, May 15, 2009

Youtube, Java and AOM. Terrible combo


Hi friends,

I woke up , us usual, in the eerie time range of 2 to 2.30 am , compulsively started my lappie toppie, and frustrated myself witht a constant disconnection problem ( which later turned out to be a loose cable !!)

I switched on my utorrent , kept a few torrents for download, and opened Flock.
It is the most social browser , as it claims. All accounts in one place. Very easy and comfy for lazy bums like me !

Nearly 3 am, my eyes started itching. I cleansed them with cold water. Instant relief. I opened w3schools , started out with css , and felt silly learning the kiddie stuff !

I saw a few telugu comedy scenes on youtube ( Search them... very funny ..atleast for me, they are ;) ) The time was nearly 7.40 am, when my friend came, surprising me !

I got ready in 1o min, and came back, but she had to see job openings in Java @ Infotech. We saw them, then jumped directly into JavaWorld , swam through threads and classes , dodged garbage collectors, fought with Jdbc, and finally VICTORY !

We managed to have a quick glance through entire Java in 4 hrs. Before lunch, my friend left, and i sat, as usual, in front of lappie, started AOM in lan, and fought with my bro.

4 hrs of continuous battle for survival really washed me out, and i couldn't even manage to read one unit in asp.net

I slept , right on the sofa, with the laptop still on. Nearly an hour later, someone noticed, woke me up and told me to switch off the laptop !

I turned it off, skipped dinner and slept. But you know what ? Mom woke me up forcibly for dinner, and thats the sole reason you ppl are still reading this post today !!

Good Night ! Heavy Sleepy !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life