Friday, May 1, 2009

Halfway through the exams ...


Hi
I am back from the examination, having written a paper comparatively "OK" than the other two days. I wrote it great, but my handwriting got worse in the last 3 pages.

It was fun reading , and watching people read seriously for these JNTU exams..! Well , dont underestimate JNTU just because i am saying so. JNTU's got a lot of reputation in this regard, for instance, awarding 72 marks even when the attempted questions were 3 of 5. ( not me of course !)

Ate Manchuria in canteen.
Lost 20 rs.
Got scorched in the afternoon heat.
Heard that CAT is being held ONLINE
Didn't read in bus .
Had a conv with curious abt villian.
Asked Ramco for student database.
Had a power cut at home.
Browsed the net .
Created a facebook profile for Basha.
Downloaded Basha's fav song.
Fiddled with computer.
Spoke on phone with my school friend.
Saw Rab ne Bana di Jodi .
Pushed the damn washing machine into the spare bathroom.
Helped mom in cooking
Sorted brothers system to a small extent.

Sat down to read.
Lost the mood , started novel instead !
eyes burning ! still idiotic mood !
ok. gotta sleep.

This is the gist of what i did today. Maybe today was exciting after all ! I didnt have to think of reading because we have 2 holidays before the next exam. Ha ha. What a bonus ! Vista is just 1 gb away ! Hope to download all my drivers for my dell .

I am seriously planning to learn origami . (duh ! is it even necessary ? ....yes boss. it is !)
I know people will be curious to know why. I just felt like learning it !

Hey..forgot to tell you ! My Japanese classes are going to be resumed from tomorrow morning ! Again from the beginning ! Lets hope that this will generate interest in common folk ..


My WordPress blog is waiting for me to enter content, and i cant do so unless i read some other book. So an active deadlock condition is occurring here. The only solution is to wait for "Holidays" .. the same non existential holidays, throught which i will be forced to do a mini project, read several dozens of novels, create windows and web apps, prepare for my 4-1 syllabus entirely, and EXTREME CAT.

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life