Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easy .. turning me Crazy..


Hi friends..

Wondering what this is all about ? guess ? It is about the stupid UNIX exam we have tomorrow. It is not difficult to read, in fact , so basic that we keep forgetting everything ;)
Let me not bore you with the mundane facts of exam prep , but i still had lots of trouble with the electricity today! we had a power cut for a whopping 5 hrs.( from 1 to 6 ....hell to congress !)

I am in the mood for a little prep now, because i slept a lot in the afternoon, wasted time during the power cut, and even watched the daily serials on tv instead of reading commands. UNIX is Lite !!

I am turning 'crazy' ( that means eccentric...not dumb) . Crazy about Java mobile edition, and MS.Silverlight which i finally integrated with Visual Studio today !!

I also installed a dictionary in my mobile again, reset the java apps, searched for a lot of time, downloaded Bleach 217 , got disappointed when there were no updates on onemanga.com , read lots of spoilers for naruto , and finally sat down to read.

How can you procrastinate so much like me ? i bet nobody can ! I am always postponing things.. whatever they may be ! Today i even managed to postpone reading for exam ... now thats ultimate procrastination. ( agree ....or agree to disagree?)

CAT prep is low from yesterday... didn't do more than 3 pages today. How will i ever get patience. Hmm.. However, one thing's for certain..i am writing my SCJP examination before May 20th.

SO long for now. My exam prep wasn't tooo exciting, but it will be sufficient for tomorrow ! If i try hard ! Gud nite.. or gud whatever :)

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life