Saturday, May 2, 2009

Holiday ... jolly day ..... but i still have the exams !!


Hi friends.

I had a great day ! Woke up at 1.am today, chided myself for getting up early, and immediately went back to sleep ..Next time i woke up was at 5.30. The air from the cooler was so pleasant that i didn't get up, and dozed off ! The last time i woke up was at 7.30 am, when i hurriedly rushed and switched on the internet !

I helped my mom in pulling out the dried food items we made yesterday, and ate a few after frying them. Tasted good ! Then i read Midnight sun for a while before my bro interrupted me !
I flipped through the countless pages without comprehension, as i was lost in another world,.. a world of..well...chocolates ;)

I didn't do any useful stuff in the morning ! Listened to a couple of devotional songs, sat on the floor, and tried to sort my computer. After a few hours, Warden and Bowenpally thop both came home, and sunil (Bakra ;) remember !! ) also came !

My aircel sim might not come , but there is every possibility of getting a Reliance sim ! Lets hope for the best ! My mobile was strangely silent today, an ironic signal that the day was a holiday ;)

Surprisingly there was no power cut, and we enjoyed the afternoon in comfort !
We had our lunch and started reading. We managed to finish 8th unit in IS. Pretty simple. I thought of revising it , but hopelessly failed to do so. And even my 160by2.com didn't open properly.

After my friends left, i assumed i wouldn't sit in front of the computer, but things turned pretty compelling for me. I switched on my Desktop, started cleaning out files from my brother's system ( VIRUS infected) and browsed it through wireless from my laptop.

I had to part with Pushing Daisies also, trashing over 5 to 6 gb of stuff. Even some foreign language tutorials had to go. Well, i have a BSNL internet connection. It doesn't really matter what i download or delete !

Finally, I had a good meal, watched Kung Fu Hustle one last time, deleted Denna Coil entire series, and read a few tamil words ( Guess what ! Someone's gonna get a surprise ;) ).
And what else should i say ?

I ate a chocolate icecream today. I even had a couple of photos of me eating that. It was comforting to have something cold in the mouth , in this sultry weather.

Is it really fair that exams are conducted for such an extended period of time ! How happy it would be if all the exams were held in one single week, and no delays . It would cease to induce the lethargy among students that is widely prevalent in the ongoing scenario , and would also eclipse the minor inconveniences of holiday extensions.

I connected my bro's keyboard and mouse using a ps2 to usb connector. It works fine, The mouse had a wiring problem, and i fixed it with my screwdriver set ( cool set ! All types available ;D )

Now I am going to link my paypal account to my hdfc bank account. Hope to do it tomorrow morning !

I plan to read 4 units in the morning ! So i take leave, dazed and drowsy, to meed you tomorrow in this place. And if i have a dream that i remember , i will blog it immediately ;)

2 comments:

Unknown on May 3, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

blog ni champesthunnav ra .....u r posts r awesome man

Unknown on May 3, 2009 at 8:37 AM said...

blog ni champesthunnav ra .....u r posts r awesome man

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life