Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Half century ... after a century !!


HI friends..

Successfully completed 50 posts on my blog ! That's a surprise .. even i wonder how i ever managed it ! Daily perseverance does the trick.

Well, i wrote my exam well , except for one answer which was moderately okay ! You will simply laugh after reading what i wrote in the exam.

The question was to describe about a neuro-controller with a case study. Now,.who the hell knows about such stuff , not even present in the text book.. ?
I decided to play safe and wrote the following :

"A neuro-controller has three main functions:
1) It takes the input and optimizes it
2) It processes the input
3) It produces the output for the given input !!

Ha ha ha..can you see the simplicity of this ! Its not right , but it is not wrong either !

And as for the case study, i had to 'create' my own case, with a light sensing robot.
I wrote that the robot takes light as input, processes it, and follows the light !!

I only hope that the examiner sees no pun .. hope he thinks it was seriously written stuff !
Hope against hope. ..!

Wat else. Today is the ' last ' day of exams .. ( we have the real last one ..a week later !!)
Basha wanted me to come to his house, but it was not even remotely possible ! So he left alone, and i walked towards home.

I played carroms for more than an hour, then started Lan G with my bro.
My vista's too new. Not even VLC's installed !! I cant even play a video file ! See the state of affairs. The rest is all known to you ppl. We played till our eyes hurt, then i came back to blog , saw that this was my 51st post, and dynamically updated the title , to honestly indicate that it has been a very long time since i started blogging, but a very short while since i was really active at it. And now i am going to sleep. Tomorrow , maybe if i remember, i will share my dreams and take you to my world ..!! Till then ... ASP.Net jai ho !! good night !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life