Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Night out ! Virus out ! Try it out !


Hi again..

I had a fight ,
put all my might,
cornered it tight ,
and then did it right,

what did i do ?

I put the disk,
calculated the risk,
ordered it to die,
and sat down to pry ,

what did i do ?

I typed the key,
and skipped the fee,
and waited to see,
hee hee hee ..

what did i do ?

I FORMATTED MY SYSTEM.

This post is the first one to be written from this beautiful laptop with an extra beautiful Vista 64 bit OEM. Sitting out late in the night, battling with power cuts and drowsiness, i managed to install it at 1.30 am, (technically.. today, though i started it yesterday night!!).

I slept for a little over 5 hours, then woke up, got ready, and braced myself for another study session. I was still famished with the new installation, and started basic stuff like listening to music, exploring the new OS, etc.

My friends came , and we had a good study session in the morning, completing more than 2 units before lunch. I and my friends lost tract of time in the afternoon session, with all of us drowsy after a meal.

My brother told ud stories about his sir, who couldn't pronounce"shh" ..and instead said " iss".
The funny part was : for fish, he said "fisss" ,and the students all did the same !! He also told numerous other tales of how his teachers were, acted and behaved in his class.

We were finally able to glance the whole book , and my friends left. I had to read from the ebook i had in my lappie. I started reading , and soon there was a power cut ( but i was lucky because i had a laptop with a battery !!)

I continued studying for some more time, and then went to sleep. Then i again remembered blogging, and came back here, like countless other times. Now i am drowsy and have an exam tomorrow.
Let me take leave, and i will come back to blog again tomorrow !! heh heh heh ..as if you can stop me !! good night !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life