Friday, April 24, 2009

Mobile are fun .., exams from mon !!


Chocoboy rulz !!

Hi friends !

The title is apt ! Mobiles are fun ! especially my new samsung e250 , coolest piece in my hands ! I tried a lot to install applications for it, but it didn't succeed !

However, i started developing pics for my mobile phone , to be used as wallpapers, as i got tired of searching for stuff online ! Today, even though my friends came, i was in a very good mood for developing wallpapers, and did them finally !

We read, inefficiently as it was, sweating in the afternoon power cut , sleeping and stretching .. and managed to wipe out most of CG.
Tomorrow is IS's turn ! Kick its butt !

Today evening, we had a discussion on topics like USPC,CAT, GRE,GMAT etc, and it started a strange desire in me to read for the CAT even now !
I forced myself to sit and do CAT for 1 hour, and i was surprised at myself for the little patience i had !

I
Finally i cam online, started a conversation with Racha racha (nickname) ,and a good chat with "sweety" ( nickname ) , and then started blogging!
While i was about to quit, i met my school friend "aku" ( nickname) after 5 years. I had a small chat with her, remembered i had to finish my blog, and so i am here !

Another great piece of news is that i am going to jog from tomorrow morinng ! First few days on the terrace, next few days to the park, and then cycle trips to the nearby temples early in the morning !

K. Got to sleep ! Bye people ! Nothing much to say today !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life