Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exam Recursion..


With exams so near, there's a strange excitement in the atmosphere ! I am not going to speculate my performance or prognosticate my marks , but i can definitely tell that i am going to do well this time !

I have a feeling of success, as always , before the start of exams , all credit to the successful completion of at least 3 to 4 units in each subject. Lets leave this alone.

I have started my CAT prep seriously , one topic per day, apart from daily online practice !I am allocating 1 hr daily for it during exams, which seems enough at present.

Let me tell you my adventures with my mobile ! I started developing wallpapers for my mobile, and it is like a sort of addiction. Happy making wallpapers :)
I even downloaded Samsung PC suite, found a way to store my sms without deleting them, fiddled with it, and still i find it exciting !

Yesterday was no different from the day before, and i warned everyone that things get strangely repetitive during exams. Read, ate, read, drank, read, slept.
But i always come online at least once a day as long as i have internet @ home.

Basha finally came back from village. He was going to dilsukhnagar to see project details. Told him to enjoy.

i have to get up early and jog . good night

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life