Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finale ...


hi friends

I woke up at 3.am ,didn't feel like sleeping, and i exercised a bit. I also switched on my laptop and started browsing the Internet .Started solving CAT papers and then did a bit of browsing, checked my emails, and then opened my books to read. By 6 am, i was hungry, and ate all the chocolate ice cream in the house !

The curious case of Benjamin Button finished downloading, and i saw nearly 20 min of the movie. B that time, my brother woke up and we both were engaged in a series of lan games. We tried playing with everyone against us in the expert mode, but never survived more than a few min !

By that time, Warden also arrived, and i forced myself to start preparing for the grand finale.. this year's entire education put to test ! Our external exams were going to start from tomorrow ! The subject is CG, as i said earlier, and is very easy ! Hoping to get a good score in it !

I had a good nap in the afternoon despite all the protests around me ! The daily power cut drained all the resistance in me, leaving me at the mercy of the god of sleep ! A 'few' quick naps did the trick, and i was rejuvenated again :)

I read till evening, then peeped and saw nearly the entire "Dead Man's chest" movie ! It was cool ! I then sketched a plan for tomorrow's exams and started talking with Srinath ! We had quite a long chat , and called it a day !

I made one final revision now, and I am off to bed in the few moments that come after this article. Good Night ! Exam time wont bring out very good quality stuff, but i prefer to consistently keep my promise .
Bye for today..srry..tonight !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life