Monday, April 27, 2009

Chimpings...


:D
Hi people !
Guess what ! I got the easiest question paper of my life, and i enjoyed writing every word of it !
Wrote everything well. After exam, i went to the library to return my textbook. But to my surprise, i found it was not issued in my name. Did a lot of background searching and finally narrowed down the choices to Chinni..or Johnny.

Sat in the library for a few minutes, begged syllabus book from the librarian, read the probable units in CD, and prepared myself for the upcoming 'challenge' . I sat in the bus, neither slept nor concentrated, and then reached home. I and Basha had a mazaa on the roadside , and started walking towards my home. We also purchased a chewing gum on the way.

Basha had a root canal a few months ago, and his cement filling came out accidentally ! Poor guy ! He has to get it fixed again !

There was nothing much left to do, and in the evening , i and Basha came home to study 2 or 3 units. However , all stories do not have happy endings, and our study story ended there with the entry of a special guest .

I sat for some more time, discussing happily with sravan, while the guest (name hidden for unknown reasons) caught srinath. Soon after Jumper and Warden arrived, the duo of Sravan n guest left, leaving us in a pool of helplessness and disinterest.

We pepared a few questions for important topics, watched the IPL scores intermittently,

Soon everyone left, and i switched on my PC , and all is while, i have been watching the curious case of Benjamin Button . Let me tell you my review once i finish it ! I hope that once these exams finish, i will be writing full page testimonials on all of my 500 or so friends !

Now i am trying to implement a photo-contact list software in C# , and if i manage to develop it quick, i will upload it. Bye for now !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life