Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Compiler Design .. going to be recompiled ... and Java On my Mobile


Hi people.

I was almost reluctant to sleep yesterday , watching the curious case of Benjamin button late at night ! It wasn't such a great movie , apart from the very creative idea of a man growing from an old man to an infant ( creeps me out !!)

I started developing a windows application for storing contacts, but got a constant nagging error of SQL server missing ! I dumped it temporarily and tried to focus. It was nearly 12.30 @ night , and i was showing no signs of sleep ! I hastily switched off my laptop, promising myself i would wake up and keep my downloads early in the morning @ 2.am.

I was a bit late, i woke up at 2.40, and switched on my Lappie Toppie , and started mu-torrent.
I downloaded 3 video songs
1. Girlfriend - by avril lavigne
2. Ajab si - From Om Shanti Om
3. Andam ga lena from Godavari

Multi lingual and excellent pieces of music, and i really love these !

Then Iwent back to sleep ! When i woke up again, it was 8.30 am. High time !
My friends were arriving in a few minutes, and i got ready hurriedly. Heavy studies. Tried our best to read ! Did whatever was possible. Completed all the tough portions .

Finally, in the evening, all my friends left, and I had some time to revise approx 2 units. Then suddenly i had an idea about my mobile not connecting with my PC. Tried to install jad files and Jar files with the help of Softick PPP. After about 10 failures, i finally managed to install some java apps on my mobile !

Sweet success ! And it was really thrilling to watch the java file being loaded into the mobile after days of frustration. Tomorrow maybe, i have to start searching for apps. I love the free spirit of the internet ! So many things for free out there !

And did i mention, I created an account for myself at Demonoid.com after several months of waiting ! Super cool site ! A whole lot of torrents to download ! So i take leave for now, to take a good rest for the exam tomorrow ! If i manage to write this exam super good, then prepare yourself for reading a double post tomorrow !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life