Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Strange timings ....Strange Travels ..


hi friends

I have got to blog early today !

Yesterday's effects were too much ! want to know what happened ? i was chatting, browsing and finally blogging till 11.45 pm. I thought of sleeping comfortably till 6, get ready, and go to Begumpet ! But you know what ! I woke up at 2.15 am. I didn't even notice the clock ( this is happening too regularly ), brushed my teeth, and switched on the PC.

It was then i noticed that the time was 2.35 am. I promised myself i would sleep in a few minutes after starting the usual downloads. But it was meant to be broken, not slightly, but utterly and totally.
Guess what! I was browsing for mobile phone soft wares till 4.45 am.

Now my eyes started paining seriously, and i couldn't continue further ! I quietly slipped into my bed and slept soundly. When i woke up, to my total discomfort, the time was 7.50 am. I had promised my friend i would be turning up by 7.30 , but I failed there too .

I called him and told him i would be late, got ready and started for his home. And what did i do in the bus ? I was listening to TWILIGHT audio books that i had previously downloaded ! Ha ha.. in a world of my own ..even when i was being pushed around by the crowd.

Well , i reached his stop, made a few crude guesses ( i had no balance in the phone and i forgot to recharge) , and surprised him by turning up right at his home !

We sat for sometime, then started our NN syllabus, and completed a great deal of the portion !
I had a very nice revision. We studied non-stop till 1.30, when all of us were exhausted and took leave.

I was fortunate again, .. I got a bus to Secunderabad as soon as i reached the stop. I got in, bid my friend farewell, and reached sec-bad. Today my luck was hugging me ..and i got an impossibly rare bus direct to my home.

Came Home. Ate. Started browsing. Tried mobile installation. Gave up. Confirmed the trip to Jumeraat bazaar, and here i am, now blogging.

By the way, i ate chocolate ice cream at 5.30 pm , sent all my buddies messages from the internet, and successfully transferred wallpapers and ring tones into my phone.


I am bidding farewell. I plan to take 200/- of cash. Lets see what that will fetch me there ! :D

P.s : If you read this post till the end, buy me a chocolate :D

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life