Friday, January 15, 2010

Woo Hoo .. New Year ..


Hi ppl,
Happy New year ! Hope it is a bright year for all of you :)

My last year wasn't bad at all !

I got a new digital camera,and even got selected as a Microsoft student partner, and was under probation till 18th Dec. You can access it at student partners.com .160 points were required to clearing the probation. I scored 340 pts ... :) Very happy on clearing the probation

I also advanced to the Imagine cup IT challenge Round 2. They will be giving me a case study, for round 2. Advancing to round 3 will take me to Poland !!Imagine :)

This is my final year of Engineering, after which i will have to choose either further education or a job. I'd rather go for studies than wear out in a common programmer's shoes. Animation and Web Designing interest me.. but nothing as much as User Interface Design.

I haven't been writing here coz i was updating my new blog "http://thefunnycoder.blogspot.com" . Its a tech blog, where i want to write my experiences, tips, How to's and stuff !

So long for now.

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life