Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mythology ....and The Photoshop adventures.


Hi ppl.

The previous night was unbearable , with no electricity as usual. It was like remembering Einstein's theory of relativity ! Sleep with a fan for few hours, you wont notice anything , but sleep in that power cut for a minute, and you feel getting fried in the pan.(bad comparision :P )

Today i installed my fav strategy game - Age of Mythology. I tried to connect it on LAN with my bro, it the stupid version was showing version different error. I thought it was probably a messed up installation, and started playing in single player mode.

I was totally engrossed in the game , and my friends arrived. Warden and Hali came , and i still didn't quit playing. Starting from morning, I went on playing continuously till lunch, took a break, and then started playing till evening 5pm.

Hali had already left, unable to bear the mundane repetition that usually occurs in the game. Warden was there, expecting that we read atleast a unit. I finally ditched the game and started studying. We saw a small part of the units, suddenly, when there was a power cut ! God !

Warden scurried away hurriedly, and i also started walking in the balcony. After a while the power returned,I called up a friend of mine, after which i sat in front of the Television after months,( serious viewing), and watched some stupid Telugu channel.

Then the original session started. I opened Picasa, took a few nice resolution poses of myself, and started editing them. I am still debating whether to put them on the net or not ! Anyway, that will be taken care of in my oicture blog, as soon as the final touches are over.

Finally, i read a few more pages of Necroscope, started blogging, and i will take leave shortly. I hope that there will be much more interesting things to hear in the holidays. Good Night !

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life