Monday, May 11, 2009

Last exam ... damage control mode ... CAT


Hi buddies,

I woke up in the morning at 4 'o ' clock , mostly due to the heavy moonlight , finding its way to my face through the open window.
It was the most scenic incident at home , early in the morning. The cool air outside attracted me for a couple of minutes, after which i resumed the 'as-usual' laptop usage, and sat down in my sofa.

With such a great start, i excitedly opened silverlight, and attempted to integrate it with my Visual Studio. Bloody windows updates nearly 50 to 80 mb daily! I think it will cross well over 20 Gb for just the updated installation !

Damped hopes for silverlight ! I ditched the attempt (like i did yesterday for something else) and watched Twilight for sometime. THEN i remembered ! I had an exam tomorrow !
I started revising the previous concepts, and wrote my photblog. Check it out sometime.

I finished my breakfast, got ready and started reading when my friends came. I made it a point not to play today ! We read seriously,( napped only 1 or 2 times today) and by lunch time, my friends left.

My old temptations urged me to hunt for the hidden laptop, connect via Lan, and play an offensive against the computer. i and my bro barely managed to save our skins today, considering the fact that i changed the mode to Hard from normal.

We played till 3.30 pm, after which i had to quit , read for 40 min, and took a nap . Not a nap actually. Naps aren't supposed to be 3 hrs long. Everyone forgot to wake me up, until a call from Basha forced me to get up and call him back.

Started revising all topics. Amazingly, i finished all 5 units in a record 1.5 hrs. Cool !

I dont know how to remember the side/sub headings. Maybe i'll study them tomorrow !
I cant wait for the exams to end ! I have 2 parties to attend tomorrow, neat NIIT.
So good night for now ! Let me recharge my soul !!

But wait ! CAT is lurking around ! Serious issue. I have to resume my meagre prep to full time ! I hope to spend a max of 1 week on my project, another on 4-1 subjects, another on the trip to tirupathi , and in the meanwhile , read CAT daily for 2 hrs.

Now. Good.Night. Cute Dreamzz

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life