Sunday, July 27, 2008

Progress


I , namely Phani Kiran Challa, hereby announce to the world that I will seriously work on improving my skills, rather than spending time uselessly .As the first step, I have started writing mock tests, which me to reality. Though there is no need to be alarmed this early, the fact that I am making mistakes in areas that I previously thought perfect are haunting me.

I have recently taken 2 tests, whose results are yet to come out, which showed how stressing the test can be. The sheer stress of sitting upright for 2.5 hrs itself is very much, apart from the task of solving problems.

This has made me more enthusiastic and confident of the progress made by me. However, there is no consistency in my regular day to day work. I am not being punctual due to a variety of reasons, but that will change from tomorrow. Hope that this excitement continues even tomorrow and ever after.

The best day of the week, according to me, is Friday. This day Bleach and Naruto are released freshly, along with manga. It is also the day preceding Saturday, where I look forward to attend NIIT classes.

0 comments:

 

ChocoBoy's Personal Life